Terms and Conditions
1. By using this website you agree to the terms and conditions set out below.
2. This website is not intended to be, and should not be relied upon as legal advice. If you require legal advice, please contact email@example.com or lawyers of your choice in the appropriate jurisdiction.
3. By purchasing the Annual subscription, you get access for one year from the date of purchase (i) to the Arbitration Guide Book (the table of contents of which is found in the Book section of this website); (ii) the template documents which may be used in arbitration proceedings subject to appropriate modifications to reflect the applicable procedure, the applicable law and the facts of the particular case (the list of documents is available on request and in the Book section of this website); and (iii) any updates which Fortior Law S.A. may in its sole discretion make to the Book and the template documents.
4. By purchasing the Book subscription you get access to the PDF version of the Book (the table of contents of which is found in the Book section of this website), which you may download in the course of one week from the date of purchase. Any updates made to the Book by Fortior Law S.A. during that week will likewise be made available to you.
6. Any disputes arising out of the use of this website by you or in relation to your purchase of any subscriptions shall be referred to the High Court in London.
7. The liability of Fortior Law S.A. in relation to any subscription shall be limited to the price paid by you for the subscription. In the event that this limitation of liability is determined to be illegal by any competent court, the liability of Fortior Law S.A. shall then be limited by the amount of cover of its professional liability insurance as it may vary from time to time.
8. Fortior Law S.A. does not store or receive any financial information or credit card details entered on this website. These are processed through a third-party service provider ("Stripe"), whose details can be found at www.stripe.com. By continuing to use this website and/or purchasing subscriptions you agree that your financial information and personal details will be processed in this way and that Fortior Law S.A. shall not be liable for any actions or omissions of Stripe.